Home

Wednesday 26 September 2012

The New 'Fair Isle Lodge and Bird Observatory' (FIBO)

In the past decade, I have spent a considerable amount of time living and working on Fair Isle at the world famous Bird Observatory. In June 2010, The new multi-million pound buiding was opened to the public for the first time. This blog post will show you some images of  FIBO in its fantastic surroundings.

One of the most photographed views of the observatory with Sheep Rock in the back ground

The First view you see of the lodge has you depart the Good Shepherd (The island mail boat)

Looking across North Haven towards the Observatory from Buness
 
a panoramic view of Mavers Geo and Fair Isle Bird Observatory.
All my Images have been downsized
and
Copyrighted

to
Becki Rosser Photography
.

If you have any questions or enquiries about any of my Photos, Subjects, Etc,
then please dont hesitate to get in touch.
I would love to hear from you

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becki,

    I'm currently writing a short blog post about Bird Observatories and would like to use one of your images of the new Fair Isle bird Obs - I would be happy to credit you as the photographer on my blog.

    If this is ok could you email an image? antonylbrown@sky.com

    Tony Brown

    ReplyDelete