Home

Friday 21 September 2012

Crested Pom / Chinaranian Portraits

Here  is a few dog  portraits of a small toy cross breed. He is known as a Crested Pom / Chinaranian and is quite photogenic.

Chinaranian - loves chewing on this bone

Crested Pom - Stiking a pose, You can tell there is some Chinese powder puff in his looks. 

There were sun rays come through the blinds of the bay window giving me the oppotunity to work with shadows.
I quite like the way this image has turned out.

After figuring out how to do this type of image, I thought I give it a try and see how it went.
All my Images have been downsized
and
 
Copyrighted

to
 
Becki Rosser Photography
.

If you have any questions or enquiries about any of my Photos, Subjects, Etc,
then please dont hesitate to get in touch.
I would love to hear from you

No comments:

Post a Comment